12 Reasons You’ll Do Better With Baker
- Baker College is America’s leading career college. Since 1911 we’ve been preparing people for employment or career advancement.
- Baker College is Michigan’s largest independent college. We are a not-for-profit institution which allows us to invest in our students rather than focus on shareholders, helping us maintain affordable tuition.
- Advisory Boards—made up of actual employers—ensure our career programs are designed to meet the demands of the real world.
- Small class sizes make certain you get all the personalized attention you need.
- Baker College delivers one of the highest available graduate employment rates in the country, giving you the best chance for a career.
- All Baker graduates receive Lifetime Employment Assistance—free and forever.
- Earn a certificate, associate, bachelor, master, or doctoral degree. Baker offers over 150 career programs in high demand fields.
- Classes are convenient for even the busiest schedule. Choose from day, evening, weekend, and online classes.
- Most instructors are working professionals in the fields they teach, bringing real-world perspective to the curriculum.
- Federal, State, and Baker College financial aid is available for those who qualify, to help make the investment in your future an affordable one.
- Baker is regionally accredited, which assures you that credits earned are recognized and meet high standards of educational quality.
- Baker’s HireQualified®—a free recruiting service for employers—provides a distinct advantage in securing employment by putting employers in touch with you.