Bachelor of Business Administration
Human Resource Management (Online)
Human Resources offers a variety of career opportunities and responsibilities.
In this program, you will:
- Learn various Human Resource Management functions.
- Develop a strategic understanding of workforce planning and development, compensations and benefits, global human resource management, and employee health and safety.
External peer review is the primary means of assuring and improving the quality of higher education institutions and programs in the United States. This recognition is accomplished through program accreditation, approval or certification.
The Human Resource Management Program is accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
- The average annual salary for a Human Resource Manager is about $88,500.
- Annual salaries can range widely depending on industry and job description.
- Employment opportunities for Human Resource Managers are expected to grow 17 percent by 2016, which is faster than average.