Cisco Networking with Wireless and VoIP
My experience with the Baker graduate, having employed quite a few of them, is that they take what they learn and apply it. They’re hard working.– Larry Ramos MultiMedia Foundry
Wireless connectivity and VoIP (Internet-based telephone calling) are emerging, leading-edge technologies. This program provides you with the framework and foundational skills essential for employment in this expanding area. Many courses are hands-on, based on the Cisco Academy curriculum.
In this program, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of operating systems, hardware, and networking
- Study Cisco wireless and voice networking
- Learn how to provide security for information systems and network systems
- Learn skills that will assist you in testing for the Cisco CCNA (Certified Network Associate), Wireless and VoIP certifications
- Study materials preparing you to take the CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification
For more information about our certificate programs, including graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, please visit www.Baker.edu/gainfulemployment.